Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Still Emotional

Well the Dr offiice called this morning and we need to make a decision soon. To try another Mini IVF and hope the drugs work this time? Or go with a traditional IVF and spend about $6000 more dollars on more shots and more hormones? Or wait a month and then decide. How do i decide this? Many people in my life would say pray about it. That is what i have been doing for such a long time and i feel like I am getting no answers. I had SO much confidence in the MINI IVF that I didn't think we would be having to make this decision or another decision. DH only want is to do what I feel is best and to have OUR baby. That doesn't make this easier and I don't want another day of tears but I can't stop thinking about it all. I am ready to flip a coin or go to the magic 8 ball I got DH last year for Christmas.
I just feel so sad and so lost.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm so sorry you are facing this tough decision. I would definitely encourage you to seek what God might be trying to tell you. Most of the time, it is hard for me to "hear" what He says as far as specifics go, so you are not alone. I would encourage you to pray for peace with what God's will is. A very good friend of mine has always told me that when you are following what God would have you do, you will feel a peace come over you, no matter if the road is rocky or smooth, and I have definitely experienced that. I pray that you'll feel peaceful soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your words they were needed.

    ReplyDelete